Dedicated to St. Tréphine, the 15th century chapel was rebuilt in the second part of the 17th century. Inside, fittings were made in the early 18th century. The paneling of the ceiling painted by pontivyen JB Le Corre, dates from this period (1706). The story of this martyr, beheaded by her husband Conomor then resurrected by St Gildas, is reported on 8 tables inscribed in medallions. The central scene of the altarpiece, made of polychrome wood, take the same theme.